Wait what?? Listen to fear?! Am I not normally telling you to kick fear’s ass, ignore it, send it to voicemail, etc?
Let’s look at it from a new perspective.
EVERY SINGLE TIME I’ve desired something more in my life, the thought of getting there feels really freaking uncomfortable. And fear all of the sudden turns up 50,000,000 levels.
In the initial moment it all feels clear. The place I want to go. The thing I’m working towards. Who I want to be. And sometimes within seconds, fear is there telling me all the reasons it’s not possible. All the ways it could go wrong.
Think of the thing you want right now. Freedom. More time. More abundance. Influence. A platform to spread your message. Customers who are excited to buy from you over and over again. Feels pretty good doesn’t it?
Now that feeling could last through the end of this email but chances are once you exit out of this and head to Instagram, self doubt begins to set in.
- “I can’t do this because she already is.”
- “No one engaged with my recent post.”
- “I’ve been consistent for weeks and still nobody is buying from me.”
And then the pity party turns into a fear fiesta.
- “What if all the money I’ve invested in my business is a waste?”
- “What if you have to get another job?”
- “What if my friends and family see me fail and are disappointed?”
Feels icky reading that huh? Feels even ickier feeling it day in and day out.
So why am I telling you to listen to that feeling?! Because those fearful thoughts aren’t truths. On the opposite side of those fears is everything you deserve and everything that is possible.
- “What if all the money I invest in my business leads to my most successful months ever?”
- “What if I never have to have a job again and end up gaining even more freedom in my day to day biz tasks?”
- “What if my family and friends see my success and it inspires them to go after what lights up their souls??”
I was talking with one of my coaching clients a few days ago and she said something I think every single entrepreneur has felt in their journey. Probably multiple times. “I’ve never felt so terrified or excited in my whole life.”
Absolute joy, alignment, and excitement in your biz is impossible to feel if you didn’t follow fear first.
Every single risk I’ve taken in my business has sent me down a spiral of fear. Reaching out to an influencer. Sending an email hoping to collaborate with someone. Spending LOTS of money on business coaching and online courses. Saying no to money opportunities and business that didn’t feel aligned.
During those times I felt absolutely terrified. Worried that another dollar would never come my way. But guess what I also felt alongside it? Absolute excitement.
Fear will always be here. And it will get louder as we get closer to new levels of success.
It’s not about running away from it. Ignoring it. Praying it away.
It’s about looking it dead in the eyes and saying, “Hi fear, I see you. Thanks for showing me where I want to go. Either come along for the ride or go show someone else their craziest, most exciting, most terrifying dreams.”
EARLY BIRD PRICING FOR THE SIX-FIGURE CEO MASTERMIND ENDS TONIGHT.
The messages I’ve received from everyone who has joined have been so similar.
- “I’M SO FREAKING EXCITED BUT ALSO FREAKING TERRIFIED.”
- “I’m doing it. I’m scared. But I’m doing it.”
- “AHHHHH just hit signup. So nervous!!! But SO READY.”
Nothing makes me happier than guiding you to six-figures alongside your fears, doubts, and worries. It’s possible for anyone. And if the six-figure CEO mastermind is calling you, there’s a reason.
Let 2020 be the year it all works out for you. The business. The income. The community. The overwhelming abundance in every aspect of your life.